Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do you accept credit cards? - No, we accept cash or check ONLY.
- Are your products GMO? - None of our our homegrown produce or meat contains GMOs. Although our livestock are pasture-raised, we supplement them non-GMO feed during the winter months. We grow and make all of our own feed from our non-GMO crops.
- Are you open on Sundays? - Our retail farm markets are closed on Sundays. However, pick-your-own apples and pumpkins is open Saturdays, Sundays, and Columbus Day during the fall at Stanton's Feura Farm.
- Do you sell produce in bulk? - We sell our produce in bulk when it is in season and there is a large harvest yield. Bulk produce is usually available from late July through September. Stay tuned for updates on our facebook page and the website, or feel free to call one of our farm markets during business hours.
- Can you hold flowers for customers to pick up on an alternative day? - We do allow customers to hold flowers at our retail farm markets for a maximum of FIVE DAYS. The items are paid for on the day they are picked up.
- Do you rent flowers for weddings or large events? - We do not rent any flowers for events. All flowers that leave our greenhouses do not return!
- Do you sell gift certificates? - Yes, we sell gift certificates at both of out retail farm markets!